Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesChatVoice ChatGamebattlesRegisterLog in
No Mercy's new website is www.NMClan.Tk We have moved to that site. Thank you for your cooperation and we apologize for the absence of notice.

It's coming... and Fast!

Go down 
2 posters

What time do you want everyone to be here?
3:00 pm
It's coming... and Fast! Vote_lcap0%It's coming... and Fast! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4:00 pm
 0% [ 0 ]
5:00 pm
 0% [ 0 ]
6:00 pm
 0% [ 0 ]
7:00 pm
 0% [ 0 ]
8:00 pm
It's coming... and Fast! Vote_lcap17%It's coming... and Fast! Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
9:00 pm
 17% [ 1 ]
10:00 pm
 17% [ 1 ]
11:00 pm
 17% [ 1 ]
12:00 am
It's coming... and Fast! Vote_lcap32%It's coming... and Fast! Vote_rcap
 32% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
$|m$hdy
Admin
$|m$hdy

It's coming... and Fast! Empty
PostSubject: It's coming... and Fast!   It's coming... and Fast! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:08 pm

As you can see, i have made it clear and official that No Mercy's birthday is coming up. Party!! The date is actually the twenty second (22nd) of January. If you need proof of this, and/or you just feel completely confused on the time that has passed of how long we have been here, I am going to link any who desire it, a screen-shot of the nmhq.tk forum stats that include the Exact time in which i created the first website for No Mercy in the end of this topic. It certainly has been exactly one year since I built this marvelous clan. As for myself, i have been through a great deal too much with it and it has been wonderful even through the bad shit that i had to put up with along the way. But first off, i want to congratulate everyone who is here now, with great hopes for a better future than we are in now. Second, i want to recognize the only person left here, who has been here since the very start. And that would be Llama. If you read this dude, i want to thank you so, very much, for everything you have done for this clan. Everyone appreciates it bro, especially me. I really don't think we'd still be here without you dude. I may not be able to play with you as much as i would like to, but that's going to change very shortly. I'll be trying to get online more than i do, just so i can play with the team. There are others that have been here a LONG time, and you guys know who you are. I want to thank you also. I really appreciate it, more than you know. Peace and love be with you.

I have a few more things i want to say before closing this thing off. I do have a surprise in stock for everyone in the clan.. Make it an birthday present from me to you all. I want everyone who reads this, especially people who are in NM, or even if you were EVER in NM, to come by the chat. Even if you are banned, i want you to stop by. I want this day to be, maybe a forgiving day for us all. I will be unbanning you, so don't worry about that. But, if you start something again with me, or anyone who is in the chat, i will be forced to ban permanently, no questions asked. The time that i will be releasing "the present" for all who are in the clan is not decided yet. I need to know what time everyone will be able to be at the chat on that day. By the way, (lol, it rhymed) it is on a Saturday. So, for people who are attending school, this shouldn't be a problem for you, for that it is the weekend. But just to be safe, i want anyone who wants to be there, to post in this forum to what time you can be there. Also, i will be adding a poll to this for every hour from 3:00 pm to midnight, Eastern Standard Time (EST), so you can vote for when everyone is to be there. If you vote and/or if you reply... If something comes up, and you won't be able to make it at the time you set or you just can't make it period, just stop by the chat the next time you can and tell me, or someone, that you won't be able to make it. That's all i ask from you. Otherwise, i'll see you there. Everyone have a great year. Me and on behalf of No Mercy, We wish the best for you all. Peace!! -$|m$hdy-

Click here for forum stats.

Last edited by $|m$hdy on Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nomercyhq.board-directory.net
NM|Ark

NM|Ark

It's coming... and Fast! Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's coming... and Fast!   It's coming... and Fast! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:21 pm

I haven't been active lately but I really enjoyed being in this clan when I was. I had a blast playing with everyone back then. With was fun in the days of Reflex and was fun the few times I played with you all on the Wii version of Black Ops. We were strong, able to do some easy 'pub-stomping' whenever we were up for it.

On the subject of the meeting, I'll be able to get on for sure at any time before 11pm (can't stay up late anymore, got too used to the school schedule and start getting tired early lol.)

Either way, let's all hope this clan remains strong eh? Those noobs ain't gonna kill themselves >_>

Machine Gun
Back to top Go down
http://www.voxli.com/nomercyclan

It's coming... and Fast!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: No Mercy's Birthday-
Jump to: