Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeRulesLatest imagesChatVoice ChatGamebattlesRegisterLog in
No Mercy's new website is www.NMClan.Tk We have moved to that site. Thank you for your cooperation and we apologize for the absence of notice.

Reason for Prestiging?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
$|m$hdy
Admin
$|m$hdy

Reason for Prestiging????? Empty
PostSubject: Reason for Prestiging?????   Reason for Prestiging????? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 am

I have been prestiging for some time now and there is a reason for it.

1) actually its a challenge and a goal for me to get to 10th prestige

2) prestiging and the time it takes to acomplish this task gives skill to the player

3) here is the main reason, i am going to put a photo in the last part of this message. It is a photo of all the perks once at level 44[when you get your "last" one (dead silence)]. All the perks are in a checker board type display whether or not they are unlocked or not. If you look at your perks at level 44 it looks as if all the perks are unlocked and even at level 55 they seem to be unlocked but i do believe they are not. Now back to the picture, If you look the perks in this photo, they are set up into lines. Line 1 being perk 1, line 2 being perk 2 and so on.....at the end of all 3 lines there is a whole column of something that is crossed out like as if it is a surprise to the player once unlocked or the game doesnt want anyone even guessing what it is.

I am 5th prestige and I still do not know what they are but I hope to find out once 10th and if not, look at what I have done, I have made it to 10th prestige. Like on World at War, I didnt care about the extra classes, all I cared about back then is getting that little red star beside my name. Now, all I care about on Modern Warfare is making a name for myself. I want the NM clan known. I'd like for people when they are setting in the lobby, waiting for a match, then when they get in they see a NM and say to theirself " Surprized ooh shit a NM, what do I do" and shit like that. For people seeing a tenth prestige in a match now, means that the person either hacks or that he or she has no life. But in the future, around the time i get tenth, i hope people will think that the person with this badge is a bad mother fucker and knows what he or she is doing.

Thats all i have to say about this topic now get out there and make a name for us and dig deap onto that mind of yours and find a goal and achieve it !!!!!!

Peace!! [NM]$|m$hdy?

Reason for Prestiging????? 002
Back to top Go down
https://nomercyhq.board-directory.net
NM¦Xtreame

NM¦Xtreame

PostSubject: slim i agree   Reason for Prestiging????? EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:19 am

most 10th stiges hack or have no life but once ur 10th stige more ppl will join and this were some badass ppl like as u sed on the lobby make ppl think oh shit a 10th prestige NM
Back to top Go down
http://www.nmhq.tk
NM|Ark

NM|Ark

PostSubject: Re: Reason for Prestiging?????   Reason for Prestiging????? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 10:31 am

I prestige because if your level 55 theres no real point to play. Nothing to strive for (well nothing except for the golden guns). Besides, the higher prestige you are the more beastly and threatening you look in the lobby O.o

EDIT:: and those empty perk places could just be perks left out of mwr (such as eavesdropping. Eavesdropping was a tier 2 perk that allowed you to here the enemy voice chatting if your close enough to them.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.voxli.com/nomercyclan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason for Prestiging?????   Reason for Prestiging????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reason for Prestiging?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Games :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex-
Jump to: